Delving into the world of digital downloads (and literally owning digital games, instead of physical), we have a lot of new services coming to us.
But here, we’re not talking about something new, Xbox Game Pass was launched back in June 1st, 2017 with a very little catalog of games. Today, it’s got well over 250 games, for you to download and enjoy.
The games this service offers vary from console, you can own Xbox One (176 Games), Xbox 360 (36 Games), Xbox Live Arcade (56 Games) and the original Xbox (1 Game).
Here’s some noteworthy mentions:
- Capcom Arcade Cabinet
- Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
- DiRT 4
- Disneyland Adventures
- DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
- Doom 2016
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Fable 3
- Forza Horizon 4
- GRID 2
- Halo 5: Guardians
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- Life is Strange Complete Edition
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Life is Strange 2: Part 1
- Mass Effect
- NBA 2K17
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+
- PES 2019
- Resident Evil
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- 4 SEGA Vintage Collections
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
And many more (Note that games come and go, the service is Netflix like)
So, you would imagine that for so many games the price should be well over 20$, sorry to say, but the price is only $9.99 per month (or 9.99 euros, or 7.99 pounds). Yes. That’s how much you pay for 250+ with new ones added to the list every month!
How does it work?
It’s very simple, and quite traditional. There’s no streaming required. To play a game, you just have to download it to your game library and start enjoying it.
View the full list of games here.